Need of ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
Corporate Social Responsibilities awareness is increasing amongst all stakeholders and EMS is core part of the CSR. Implementing an Environmental Management System gives companies a competitive edge.
“Save the Environment”This is the main theme of the ISO 14001:2004 standard. To save the environment is the prima facie objectives of the corporates and industry. This is applicable to all type of the Industry which are polluting to the environment by their activities.
This standard sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It sets out a framework that an organization has to follow to implement the effective Environmental Management System. The Implementation of EMS provide a confidence in the mind of Management and Employees and stakeholders that Environmental hazards are taken care by the organization properly.
Role of AQC in ISO Certification
AQC MIDDLE EAST FZE. having the team of Auditor, Lead Auditor and Technical Experts who can conduct a value added Audit and contribute in the continual improvement of your organization.
AQC team can provide the two step audit and you are entitled for the certification of ISO 14001:2004 which is required by your customer or in tender purpose.
WHY AQC best for ISO 14001 Certification?
There are several Reasons to choose AQC as
- Value added two step certification process
- Timely delivery of certificate as committed
- 24 X 7 support as executive team is always available
- online processing from Application to certification decision.
- Economical and Competitive Prices of Certification
Benefits of ISO 14001:2004 certification
- Promotes sustainable development
- Better management of your organization’s environmental impacts
- Improve waste and energy management
- Reduce risk of non-compliance with legislation and subsequent costs/prosecution
- Improve your brand image and demonstrate your organizations commitment to the environment
- Improve business focus and communication of environmental issues