Need of ISO 20000-1:2011 Certification (ITSMS)
ITSMS is the ISO 20000-1:2011 standard which focus on the deleivery system of services for IT sector. The System is based on PDCA and consist the systematic flow of the Information and security, safety and prevention from threats and Risks. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
Role of AQC in ISO 20000-1:2011 Certification
AQC MIDDLE EAST FZE. having the team of Auditor, Lead Auditor and Technical Experts who can conduct a value added Audit and contribute in the continual improvement of your organization.
AQC team can provide the two step audit and you are entitled for the certification of ISO 20000-1:2011 which is required by your customer or in tender purpose.
WHY AQC best for ISO 20000 Certification
There are several Reasons to choose AQC as
- Value added two step certification process
- Timely delivery of certificate as committed
- 24 X 7 support as executive team is always available
- online processing from Application to certification decision.
- Economical and Competitive Prices of Certification
Benefits of ISO 20000-1:2011 Certification
- assurance that the services of the client service requirements will be fulfilled;
- Assurance of the consistent approach by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain;
- Assurance to improve the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services by the implementation and operation of the SMS;
- Assurance of monitoring, measuring and corrective and preventive action properly and effectively;