Need of OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification (OHSAS)
Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001 is an international standard giving requirements related to health and safety management systems in order to enable an organization to control its risks and improve OHSAS performance. It promotes a safety and healthy working environment and provides the vehicle for companies to meet their health and safety obligations in an efficient manner. Certification to OHSAS 18001 increases your reputation for safety and occupational health, demonstrates your legal and regulatory compliance, and potentially reduces the number of accidents, downtime and associated cost to your organization.
Role of AQC in OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
AQC MIDDLE EAST FZE. having the team of Auditor, Lead Auditor and Technical Experts who can conduct a value added Audit and contribute in the continual improvement of your organization.
AQC team can provide the two step audit and you are entitled for the certification of OHSAS 18001:2007 which is required by your customer or in tender purpose.
WHY AQC best for OHSAS 18001 Certification
There are several Reasons to choose AQC as
- Value added two step certification process
- Timely delivery of certificate as committed
- 24 X 7 support as executive team is always available
- online processing from Application to certification decision.
- Economical and Competitive Prices of Certification
Benefits of OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
- Cost savings– It helps to optimise operations and therefore improve the bottom line and save cost
- Environmental benefits– It helps to reduce negative impacts on the environment and safety
- Enhanced customer satisfaction - It help to increase sales, improve quality and enhance customer satisfaction
- Access to new markets– It Helps prevent trade barriers and open up global markets
- Increased market share - International Standards help increase productivity and competitive advantage